Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
A pure management 4-years degree named Bachelor in Business Studies (BBS), is widely offered by many reputed universities. The course is popular with numerous management students because of its quality. The course impart requisite conceptual knowledge of business and administration. It also builds a foundation in allied areas such as language, economics, statistics and law helping students.
The BBS programme specially attempts to:
- Equip the students with the required conceptual knowledge of business and administration to develop a general management perspective in them.
- Develop required attitudes, abilities and practical skill in students, which constitute a foundation for their growth into competent and responsible business managers.
- Encourage entrepreneurial capabilities in students to make them effective change agents in the Nepalese society.
- Develop necessary foundation for higher studies in management and thereafter take up careers in teaching, research and consultancy.
The candidate applying for admission to the BBS programme:
- Must have successfully completed the PCL or 10+2 in business/commerce or an equivalent course from a Recognized Board or university.
- Must have scored at least D Plus (D+) in each subjects in 10+2 or Intermediate level.